 Space / 34235
34234  |  34236
Subject:
Civ. MOC contest: MG3k
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.contests
Date:
Mon, 7 Jun 2004 15:27:34 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hi everybody After months of lurking and a couple of months waiting for postingpermission... at last... at last I’m able to post!!

So here is the first announcement of an entry to the civilian moc contest:

The MG3k (tadaa!):

When I think of futuristic vertical cities, I can’t help think on the futuristic drawings from the between the world wars of skyscrapers and airplanes instead of cars, and what would then be more fitting than developing the cool sportscardesigns of the ‘30ties, for future flight? (this example is primarily inspired by the British MG TC, the one Coronel Clifton from MI5 drives in).

Although I generally prefer putting wings on my space creations for economic flight, and to spread out the antigrav. emmision for stability, but as this doesn’t seem to be practical in a big city wiht limited streetspace, the antigrav. emitter is placed in the bubble under the car together with the landing gear and greeble in general:

More entries are on the way...