 Space / 34326
Re: Civ. MOC contest: MG3k
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build.contests
Date:
Sat, 12 Jun 2004 16:49:15 GMT

In lugnet.space, Niels Bugge wrote:

I was actually hoping for some comments/critique... Is it normal that you actually have to ask for it in these forums? (I’m only asking because I don’t know!)

Yeah, sometimes it is normal.

Comments/critiques? Well, this MOC might not get as many because it is rendered. But I’ll tell you what I think.

Looks cool, and pretty faithful to the original. Space cars are always nice. The details are cool, especially the exposed stuff in the back. Only thing I don’t like are the two large slopes at the front. They make the craft look a little clunky. Maybe the equivalent 1 brick wide slope would work better?

Good work.

-JHK