 Space / 34222
Re: Ground attack aircraft, "Bolt"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 6 Jun 2004 21:06:21 GMT

In lugnet.space, Daniel Rubin wrote:

   I love this thing! So many excellent angles. I am impressed that you managed to use such a large canopy on a pretty small ship. And I don’t care what those other folks say, I like the long gun, it gives the imression that it snipes the mechs from a distance.

-Dan Rubin

Chair of the Cyber-braintrust

Thanks for your comments, Dan. Glad you liked it! And it’s kind of a relief to hear from someone who didn’t think the cannon should be shorter...