 Space / 34208
34207  |  34209
Subject:
Ground attack aircraft, "Bolt"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Sat, 5 Jun 2004 19:22:21 GMT

Hello, .spacers, I’ve posted in .build.mecha for a while now, but this is my first time posting here. I’ve built a ground-attack aircraft named the “Bolt” (okay, I’m probably better at building ‘em than naming ‘em).

The cockpit has room for a pilot, weapons officer and communications officer. It carries several big missiles, and one big gun. It’s primary role is to take out mechs.

Here’s why I love Lugnet:

The “Bolt’s” engines were inspired by Keith Goldman’s “Lo Pan” and Soren Roberts’ “Voodoo Child”. The technic-tube gatling gun was originally Mark Neumann’s (although I think the idea to mount it on one of the AT-TE ball joints is mine). And I never even attempted landing gear until I saw some excellent examples right here in .space. This forum is unbeatable for inspiration.

So, PLMKWYT