 Space / 34216
Re: Ground attack aircraft, "Bolt"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 6 Jun 2004 03:35:50 GMT

Excellent work Kyle!

I love the aggressive look it has. I also like the ridiculously huge gatling gun up front... It just adds to the wackiness, in a good way! :-)

The only thing that doesn’t make sense to me is your grouping of those three cylinders (on each side: the two fuel tanks and the missile pod) in the midsection... It confuses me a bit, since they go out in two directions and are the same shape. I think the solution would be to make a boxy missile launcher... But that’s just me.

Overall, I’m extremely impressed with all the MOCs you’ve been showing lately... Really impressed!

Mladen Pejic