 Space / 34221
Re: Ground attack aircraft, "Bolt"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 6 Jun 2004 20:25:57 GMT

In lugnet.space, Mladen Pejic wrote:
   Excellent work Kyle!

I love the aggressive look it has. I also like the ridiculously huge gatling gun up front... It just adds to the wackiness, in a good way! :-)

Aggressive wackiness, that’s exactly what I was going for!

   The only thing that doesn’t make sense to me is your grouping of those three cylinders (on each side: the two fuel tanks and the missile pod) in the midsection... It confuses me a bit, since they go out in two directions and are the same shape. I think the solution would be to make a boxy missile launcher... But that’s just me.

There was something about the missile launchers that I knew I didn’t like. They’re at a right angle to the center line of the ship, and also to the cylinders below. I wanted to either angle them backwards or angle them downwards, which I think would have done a better job of visually distinguishing the launchers from the cylinders. Unfortunately I didn’t come up with anything I liked. I didn’t think of making them more angular...

   Overall, I’m extremely impressed with all the MOCs you’ve been showing lately... Really impressed!

Mladen Pejic

blush

Thanks for the feedback!