 Space / 33787
Re: Tri-Wing Fighter Redux
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 20 May 2004 06:37:06 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Allister McLaren wrote:
In lugnet.starwars, Chris Yoder wrote:

Ah, well I failed to mention it only works in conjunction with the bubble
tender class spacecraft. (Which comes with the space upgrade package.) You
see, the bubble tender class lays a long bubble out before the triwing for it
to fly thru. It's sole function is to continually lay bubble. It also injects
the bubbles with air. The triwing flys from one bubble to the next.

I propose a new rule: If the word count in explaining whatever contrived
technology is required for a moc to work exceeds the piece count of said moc,
then the builder gets slapped upside the head with a fish.

<slap>  <><

I'll just have to make a bubble tender MOC that exceeds the word count then. It
shouldn't be to hard.

~Clangador