 Space / 33737
Re: Civilian MOC Contest : Tow Truck
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 17 May 2004 14:02:48 GMT

In lugnet.space, Paul Baulch wrote:

PLMKWYT!

D’oh! And I forgot to mention how awesome that windscreen-and-roof design is! I wish we could edit our posts :-(

Oh yes, editable posts would be great! Or a function to add something to a post like on ebay. But actually I want to say something about the truck, to:

I agree with everything Paul has set.
It’s an outstanding moc, like all the other little cool mocs in your brickshelf folder!

I like the door design, the use of a lot of technic parts for construction and design and like in your SRF, I like the combination of red and orange.

I just wonder what will happen with that poor towed hover car right behind those enormous thrusters!

Something general: I hope there will be a page which sums up all those wonderful and stylish entries for the current contest!