 Space / 3368
Re: M-Tron MOC's?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.cad.ray
Date:
Sat, 26 Aug 2000 15:07:38 GMT

"Tim Courtney" <tim@zacktron.com> wrote in message
news:FzvHI4.42B@lugnet.com...
Tip: Render the model with black as the background color.  L3P has • commands
for the bgcolor, and so does L3PAO, if you are unfamiliar with POV source.
That will kill the jagged edges when you place it over a pre-prepared • black
background.
The only problem I have with that is the background I choose fills in some
of the black in the model.  The black wings on this particular model became
part of the background.  Any tips?

--
D M Garcia