 Space / 3362
Re: M-Tron MOC's?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 25 Aug 2000 23:08:27 GMT

Tim Courtney's Ice Planetized Mtron Partilce Ionizer
http://brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=6727
http://brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=6726

In contrast to that model, I offer an M-Tron version of an Ice Planet Fav:
http://www.geocities.com/dmglego/6973.jpg

--
--D M Garcia
http://www.geocities.com/dmglego/