 Space / 3361
Re: M-Tron MOC's?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 25 Aug 2000 21:20:59 GMT

In lugnet.space, Kyle Keppler writes:
Nice to meet you!

Dave Johann's page
http://www.jps.net/hardcore/lego/

Tim Courtney's Ice Planetized Mtron Partilce Ionizer
http://brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=6727
http://brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=6726
If you surf around Tim's directorys you can prolly find some more pics..

Which isn't actually *my* MOC.  Todd Lehman made it and sold it to me a few
years back.  Once I get the time, I'll work on making it accurate to the
instructions, its slightly off.

Still, I love the model!

-Tim