 Space / 3360
Re: M-Tron MOC's?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 25 Aug 2000 21:08:27 GMT

Nice to meet you!

Dave Johann's page
http://www.jps.net/hardcore/lego/

Tim Courtney's Ice Planetized Mtron Partilce Ionizer
http://brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=6727
http://brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=6726
If you surf around Tim's directorys you can prolly find some more pics..

HTH
::Kyle::
http://hifiki.tripod.com

In lugnet.space, David Leese writes:
Hi all...

Delurking time, I guess.  I've been lurking for a month or
so now, and I've been looking at all those spider tanks and
scorpions, and it started me wondering...

Does anybody have any M-Tron type MOC's they've built and
pictured?  I've got one or two, but haven't yet written a website for
them.  Are there webrings I can join too?

Oh - the delurking information...

David Leese, aged 23, lives in the UK.  Main Lego interests
are Ice Planet and M-Tron.  I have one or two Blacktron II sets
I'm thinking of selling, and at the moment it's warm and sunny
outside.

David.