 Space / 3367
Re: M-Tron MOC's?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 26 Aug 2000 09:44:32 GMT

From: "David Leese" <MrLeese@genius1.freeserve.co.uk>

Hi all...

Delurking time, I guess.  I've been lurking for a month or
so now, and I've been looking at all those spider tanks and
scorpions, and it started me wondering...

Does anybody have any M-Tron type MOC's they've built and
pictured?  I've got one or two, but haven't yet written a website for
them.  Are there webrings I can join too?

Oh - the delurking information...

David Leese, aged 23, lives in the UK.  Main Lego interests
are Ice Planet and M-Tron.  I have one or two Blacktron II sets
I'm thinking of selling, and at the moment it's warm and sunny
outside.

David.

David
Nice to meet you.
You actually like Ice planet ?????

Michael Pratt
also in the UK
Yeah, I like Ice Planet!  I really like the trans-orange, the skis
and the chainsaws.... sad but true.  Once I've sorted my miscellaneous
collection out, I'll have some of the other subthemes up for trade, most
notably Blacktron II.  (Does anybody have any IP they're happy to part
with?)

David.