 Space / 33234
Re: 2 More Crimson Skies Moc's and a few upgrades
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build.military
Date:
Sun, 2 May 2004 00:48:05 GMT

In lugnet.space, Larry Pieniazek wrote:

Might want to consider putting a pusher engine behind the cannon, the off center thrust of just one engine would make this beast VERY hard to fly.

Well I’m kinda just goin on looks with these and I’m not too worried about areodynamics. Plus around the WW2 era there where a few plane designs that had the off center engine set-up. Of course none of them had a giant cannon :).

What are those? Have I not gotten far enough in my levels on the PC to have seen them?

I never played the original game for PC, but they do show up in CS: High Road to Revenge on X-Box.

Nice MOCs! Thanks for sharing

Thanks Larry.

Jamie