 Space / 33207
Re: 2 More Crimson Skies Moc's and a few upgrades
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build.military
Date:
Fri, 30 Apr 2004 17:08:34 GMT

Very cool to see you around .space again, Jamie!

These Crimson Skies mocs are pure fun. My favorite is the Dingo, there’s just something totally awesome in my mind about a blue assymetrical flying tank. A very original design.

I’ll be honest, I’m not feeling the Canard. I think it’s the huge engine on top that looks like it’s barely holding on. One good potshot at the mounting and Canard’s goin down. Aside from that detail, a good-looking model!

The Tornado is gorgeous as well. It’s just -this- close to being my favorite. As has been mentioned already, the tilted guns make for a bit of fun eye candy.

Hope to see you around here more often, especially with superb models like these.

--Ryan W.