 Space / 33228
Re: 2 More Crimson Skies Moc's and a few upgrades
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build.military
Date:
Sun, 2 May 2004 00:11:50 GMT

In lugnet.space, Jean-Pascal Rignault wrote:
   Jamie I love these planes! All of them! IMO they are the best Crimson Skies MOCs I saw. I like the fact that the 2 new ones share the same wing architecture, it gives them the family link they need. Great use of colors, creative designs (hmmmm, the Canard engine! Ohhhhh! Symetry / Asymetry of the gun / engine for Dingo!), bravo!

Only one minor critic for the Canard landing gear, breaking the shape of the main fuselage. But it’s adding a lot of playability.

Great work as usual! Maybe I should start playing with this video game...

Cheers,

JP.

Thanks JP.
The Canard was inspired by Porco Rosso as I stated before and a little by this plane. The landing gear isn’t the best, but I did want it to have some so it could land in some remote waterless area. If you can get the game, do so. It’s a lot of fun.

Jamie