 Space / 33230
Re: 2 More Crimson Skies Moc's and a few upgrades
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build.military
Date:
Sun, 2 May 2004 00:25:40 GMT

In lugnet.space, Roy Whitford wrote:
   Cool designs! The modifications to the old models are a nice touch, and the new ones are well done--even if one is a “homage”. I especially like the design of the gyrocopter, if only because it’s a few steps away from being steampunk.

...hmm...seems like an idea to keep in mind...

Anyway, keep up the good work, Jamie!

Thanks Roy

It would be cool to see something from you in the way of a CS plane or even something steam punkish :).

Jamie