 Space / 33140
  Jade Empire: Ju Zhen

As the Jade Empire continues to swarm its way through peaceful .space systems, Intelligence is gathering more and more data on the various attack craft being introduced in battle. A crucial space battle for control of an Iron Reich outpost became (...) (20 years ago, 27-Apr-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !

  Re: Jade Empire: Ju Zhen

(...) Pretty. I'm digging this one, Ryan. As a minifig bomber, or a microfig frigate/carrier, this one looks awesome. I like the ambiguity that you and Keith have going with the scales. Anyways, the big gaping maw around the engines is really nice, (...) (20 years ago, 28-Apr-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Jade Empire: Ju Zhen

(...) Hey thanks, Chris! I'm not particularly satisfied with the cockpit, as I forced myself to step away from my usual practical designs and took a stab at moc(k)ing Keith's cockpit in the Lo Pan. And the dino tails are teh winz. I will never make (...) (20 years ago, 28-Apr-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Jade Empire: Ju Zhen

(...) Be advised, the "outpost" in question was a series of 6 automated shacks on the edge of a dry lake, containing cryogenically frozen hippies and family-sized packs of rolled tacos. However, the missle did scatter hippy body parts, coolant, and (...) (20 years ago, 28-Apr-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Jade Empire: Ju Zhen

Hi Ryan, Once again this is a fine ship you designed! When I first saw the pics on BS, at first glance I thought it was much bigger than it really is. Then I thought it must be a microscale ship.... your work for that is awesome! I really like the (...) (20 years ago, 28-Apr-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Jade Empire: Ju Zhen

(...) I wondered what that goo was that was splattering my windshield on my way to work tonight. :-) -Chris (20 years ago, 28-Apr-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Jade Empire: Ju Zhen

(...) As much control as the Reich may have over its own media outlets, PCS Intelligence boasts far superior abilities in the reconnaissance and spy department. Tacos and hippies, pshaw. We know what happened at that vital base, and we know that (...) (20 years ago, 28-Apr-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Jade Empire: Ju Zhen

(...) JP, your responses always make me feel good about my creations. It's not that other people's comments don't do the same, it's just that you always seem so happy when you find a moc you like. :) To tell the truth, I am lacking in the slope (...) (20 years ago, 28-Apr-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Jade Empire: Ju Zhen

(...) I think you accomplished some good merging there, Ryan. The stripes do make it look fat, though. Especially next to the rather anorexic (ahem, I mean 'shapely') Lo Pan. Of course your ship is 'pregnant' with its 'spawn', so I know it's not (...) (20 years ago, 29-Apr-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Jade Empire: Ju Zhen

(...) Thanks, Ley. *eyes skip ahead* Oooh constructive criticism ahead, yay! (...) I didn't see it as all that fat...maybe a little husky, but not fat. I guess when I sought to merge the two styles, I imagined Lo Pan basically eating and then (...) (20 years ago, 29-Apr-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Jade Empire: Ju Zhen

(...) Ley- as promised here are some alternative engine ideas: (URL) 1>, (URL) 2>, (URL) 3>, (URL) 4>, (URL) 5>. I liked a couple of these, but I went back to the original plain cones. :p --Ryan W. (20 years ago, 30-Apr-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Jade Empire: Ju Zhen

(...) And this 'space-ship cannibalism' theory of yours, isn't wierd? --CAUTION: pun approaching-- I think my mind is not so much 'twisted' as 'fertile'(1) ;-) (...) Um, could you help an old guy out here? My dictionary was published before you were (...) (20 years ago, 4-May-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)