 Space / 33153
Re: Jade Empire: Ju Zhen
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 28 Apr 2004 05:45:23 GMT

In lugnet.space, Keith Goldman wrote:
   In lugnet.space, Ryan Wood wrote:

   A crucial space battle for control of an Iron Reich outpost became the testing ground for a new Jade Empire weapon....and the success of the experiment meant the loss of a base for the Reich, along with most of the fleet units defending it.

Be advised, the “outpost” in question was a series of 6 automated shacks on the edge of a dry lake, containing cryogenically frozen hippies and family-sized packs of rolled tacos. However, the missle did scatter hippy body parts, coolant, and tacos all over the quadrant, creating a level2 systems-hazard to the shipping lanes.

I wondered what that goo was that was splattering my windshield on my way to work tonight. :-)

-Chris