 Space / 32763
32762  |  32764
Subject:
What's a Hover Dirt Bike?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 10 Apr 2004 00:50:22 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

That’s what I asked Bob, one of our younger assistants. I told him he could use the junk in the warehouse which came with our facility, as long as he was careful. You never know what you’ll find in there. You can see him in these pictures putting the finishing touches on the ‘bike’. I don’t know how old the rocket is, but I’m sure it’s still dangerous. No seatbelt, no helmet. Kids these days, sheesh!

click for gallery

In the last picture you can see him heading off in a howling dust storm; must be what the ‘dirt’ in the name is refering to.

Apart from needing some background, I was partially inspired by Paul Baulch for this little corner of the garage. Once I have more space, I’ll add on to it... And, yeah, it would be a little easier to see the bike if either it or the garage were lime-green ;-) This is where a tight depth of field comes in handy.

Peace and tinkering,

Professor Whateverly