 Space / 32812
Re: What's a Hover Dirt Bike?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 12 Apr 2004 18:09:47 GMT

In lugnet.space, Daniel Rubin wrote:

While I can’t say that I think the bike is fantastic, it is cute, and fits the idea. The garage, though, is very nice. You going to get a complete whateverly labs cobbled together for brickfest? Maybe as a moonbase module?

-Dan Rubin

Chair of the Cyber-braintrust

Thanks Dan.

Yeah, I’m fine with ‘cute’; at least it’s something to do with those ‘metal detectors’ that tend to pile up in the closets. And, yes, I must say there’s a fair amount of cobbling going on here. I’m thinking that modular units are the way to go, considering my spacetime constraints as well as the possibility of portability in the future.

As for Brickfest, I don’t expect to be free at that time. I can, however, assure you that whatever I build is likely to stay built for a while ;-)(1), so don’t despair. A West-coast event is more likely and my wife does want to go to one of these events, so, someday...

Peace and cobbling,

Professor Whateverly

(1) That’s the whole point of the ‘post-dark-age spending-spree’ after all, innit?