 Space / 32762
Matrix MOC: Hovership Calamity
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 10 Apr 2004 00:00:12 GMT

Hello again .spacers! Last night I was extremely bored and had just finished watching Matrix: Revolutions. Three thoughts came to me:

1. I REALLY need to update the Mabrix: Vengeance project. 2. Those random doodles* I made on my science binder have some O.K. Hovership names. 3. There needs to be some scouting hoverships.

So, I began continuing character development for Vengeance, along with a few hovership designs (3). I waited until it was late and began working on the Calamity* (Late at night is my best building time for some odd reason. No distractions maybe?). This morning I came up with a decent back story for the vessel as well. (MOCPages* with back story.)

Took me about 45 minutes to get it done, including modification time. I never seem to be happy with my custom, so I always mod them. Oh, speaking of mods, I will make improved hoverpods once I get the parts from B-Link or some other source.
PLMKWYT!

()()() Admiral Alexander, Space Pioneers