 Space / 32285
Re: Not quite deja vu: Teardrop Racer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 24 Mar 2004 23:03:20 GMT

In lugnet.space, Tony Hafner wrote:
   Here’s a color variant on the Teardrop, the Teardrop Racer in Naboo Starfighter colors (yellow/grey/chrome):

Yes, even with its feature flaws I liked the look of this design so much that I built 3.

AndroDan
   Tony Hafner
www.hafhead.com

Hi Tony.

I really like these two ships; the shape is very compelling. The landing gear have an echo of the R2 droid feet to them. The triple arm hinges look cool and the wide stance with the high side mounting gives it an overall low-slung look. It’s faintly insect-like. What is it with you and bugs anyway?

Yeah, that crazy canopy; so smooth yet, so sticky. But, it’s got the curves... I’ve got a new approach to it coming up soon BTW.

Peace and swooshing,

Professor Whateverly