 Space / 32084
Re: Neptune's Moon Lagoon
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.space, lugnet.build
Date:
Mon, 22 Mar 2004 04:04:59 GMT

In lugnet.technic.bionicle, David Laswell wrote:
   This is my first Moonbase module. It’s also my biggest MOC since...well, probably ever (I had a reasonably large collection as a child, but most of it was bright colors that didn’t fit with Space or Castle very well).

I detailed most of the gags in the article, but there are some that aren’t specifically mentioned (there are also a couple of Star Wars cameos). All of them should be visible in at least one image, though. Well, one was left a bit understated and doesn’t show up well in the pics. The customers at the concession booth can be seen handing over 100-value bills and getting a pair of 10-value coins back. If LEGO money works anything like US currency, that means they’re shelling out $99.80 per mug...but you’ll understand when you reach that part.

David, this is hilarious, and well executed. Way to fill a pool with gags. Too bad there’s no room for surfing. :-D Oh, yeah, and the price of a glass of water on the moon doesn’t surprise me one bit. ( My wife works in the arctic on occasion, and the price of food there is outrageous.)

Peace and sandcastles,

Professor Whateverly