 Space / 31726
Re: Moontruck
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 8 Mar 2004 19:31:59 GMT

In lugnet.space, Larry Pieniazek wrote:
   In lugnet.general, Jon Palmer wrote:

   -And the moontruck...

http://asphodel.org/images/moontruck00.mpg

I’ll make instructions for the core engine build and put them on the moonbase site. It’s fast, low/small, goes up and down ramps and can push and pull *a lot* of weight.

What’s the underlying technology here? 9V battery box and motor? The rtlToronto guys did something like this for their peoplemover a while back.

Glad to hear it’s powerful!

hmmmm....that was Derek Raycraft who built the people mover. (he brought it for rtl12: Blockstacking Reloaded)

I have proof:

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/medib/rtl13bsr/pmove1.jpg