 Space / 31716
Re: Moontruck
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 8 Mar 2004 12:00:37 GMT

In lugnet.general, Jon Palmer wrote:

   It’s fast, low/small, goes up and down ramps and can push and pull *a lot* of weight.

To prove just how much weight and just how stupid I am I made another movie with my giant ancient sony DSC-S50 camera *on* the moontruck:

http://asphodel.org/images/moontruck01.mpg

It didn’t do so well on the ramp but you get the idea. You can actually here the moontruck still rolling along the track after it ditches the camera. When it came back around again it just knocked it off the track and kept going.

SCIENCE!!

   [ j o n ]
zemi.net
moonbase