 Space / 31711
Re: The NPX-3801. A P-38 Lightning Space Contest entry and introduction.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 8 Mar 2004 01:10:43 GMT

In lugnet.space, Dirk van Zuilen wrote:
Hello everybody,

My name is Dirk van Zuilen and I have been lurking for well over a year now.
Mr. Palmer's contest seemed like a nice way to finally introduce myself.

I'm 31 years old and have been collecting since the age of 6.
In that time I've never stopped collecting. (I heard of the term "Dark Age"
less than two years ago)
I like most Lego themes, but my passion lies with Space.

Excellent. All roads lead to space. It's good to decloak here :-)

I'd like to enter into the contest.

It's the: NPX-3801

Nice job.

-Tom McD.