 Space / 31700
Re: The NPX-3801. A P-38 Lightning Space Contest entry and introduction.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 7 Mar 2004 16:10:58 GMT

In lugnet.space, Dirk van Zuilen wrote:
   It’s the: NPX-3801 http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=74818

Welcome to .space Dirk!

Jon Palmer and I were looking at your ship last night. It’s very well done. We don’t get a lot of Star Trek themed ships posted to .space, I think because the ST spaceships you see on TV are generally very large.

Well done!

-Grand Admiral
.space Curator