 Space / 31539
Re: Hover Sleds
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 29 Feb 2004 16:57:27 GMT

In lugnet.space, Elroy Davis wrote: snippity
   So here they are: Hover Sleds! • snip snip Let me know what you all think.

-Elroy

Elroy, these are pretty cool. I think you did a good job making a decent use of the bionicle masks. Also, I really like the use of the minifig chairs as fins, some excellent snot! Overall, it makes a really cool and simple shape.

-Dan Rubin