 Space / 31550
Re: Hover Sleds
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 29 Feb 2004 23:24:15 GMT

In lugnet.space, Elroy Davis wrote:
   Now if someone would just build a couple of Bionicle Mask .dat files so that I could finish the LDraw version...

Don’t hold your breath. Over 100 new pieces have been produced for the BIONICLE line in the first three years alone, and there aren’t any signs that this trend will stop. Given the sheer number, the fact that most of them have highly curvy shapes, and the relative lack of popularity amongst AFOLs in general, there don’t seem to be many LDraw-capable individuals who have pressing interest in designing virtual versions of any BIONICLE parts right now. There was some talk about doing Onua’s claw a while ago, but I think that might be the first.