 Space / 31547
Re: Hover Sleds
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 29 Feb 2004 21:42:57 GMT

In lugnet.space, Ley Ward wrote:
   Welcome to .space Elroy. (We all find our way here sooner or later.)

Thanks for the welcome!

   Not surprisingly, I had to dig out one of my favourite masks. Please allow me to offer you the sincerest form of flattery:

Sweet! I like the color-scheme. I had thought about playing with color a bit on the yellow sled that I did, but decided to go with a factory finished model. :-)

   I had to modify the front to work this mask in. This might be the PCS version. This could also be the next pod craze.

I found that I had to modify the front depending on what mask I used. The yellow mask comes back a bit more, so I had to lower the bit above the handle-bars. I like how you used the 1x2 panel for a console. Very cool!

   PS. I left it to you to reveal the SNOT secret as you wish. I wouldn’t want to deny anyone the brain stretch, that’s what I love about Lego.

Looks like it’s been discovered already by a couple of people. :-) Now if someone would just build a couple of Bionicle Mask .dat files so that I could finish the LDraw version...

-Elroy