 Space / 31540
Re: castle vs. space (was: Re: AFOLs - The comic!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 29 Feb 2004 17:01:28 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Ley Ward wrote:
In lugnet.castle, Markham Carroll wrote:

"Todd Lehman" <tsl@tsl.bu.edu> wrote in message
In lugnet.lego, Tamyra Teed wrote:
I find the Castle and Spacer stuff hilarious, of course that's because
I'm a Castle person and space really does suck ;)

Bleat scowls!

--Todd

Silly Castle people!  You're supposed to close the airlock first!

--
Markham Carroll

Um, technically (and, correct me if I'm wrong, but I haven't worked with such
people as Carl Sagan or Issac Asimov ;-) space doesn't actually suck; it's the
air (pressurised) that, um, blows.

Peace and astrophysics,

Professor whateverly
You  are quite correct Ley, well more or less anyways. And I should know, I was
a member of the Space and Plasma Physics research group at UMD for two years.
.... ah space plasma how miss you.... Um, er, anyways, good show Ley!

-Dan Rubin