 Space / 31290
Re: The MIFFLIN A.N.T.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 17 Feb 2004 18:35:34 GMT

In lugnet.space, John Riley wrote:
   The MIFFLIN Alliance has developed a small craft for assisting large space-faring vessels in tight manuevers. Principly employed in ports, a few of these can also be used in cleaning up wreckage from collisions, especially if a vessel’s propulsion system is offline.

For further viewing of the A.N.T. demonstration, please visit the A.N.T. Brickshelf Gallery.

This has got to be one of the best small stud-less crafts I have seen. Great job! I love the cockpit and you can never go wrong with a white-dark red color scheme! Is there anything rear of the cockpit besides SNOT work?

Nathan Wells
http://www.lugnet.com/~1850/