 Space / 3112
  Space Weaponry

We have all enjoyed the Space themes, all the way back into Classic to Star Wars. My only complaint about Space is the arsenal. I'm not sure when it started, but Space became a Battlezone just as much as an exploring zone. That's why Lego equipped (...) (24 years ago, 6-Aug-00, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Space Weaponry

I think it would be kind of neat if they pulled the stick out of their you-know-where and just made some freakin' laser guns. OTOH, I have always liked the modularity of the Space stuff, and I've always bemoaned the fact that the Pirate and Wild (...) (24 years ago, 6-Aug-00, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Space Weaponry

(...) flashlight! (...) than (...) You forgot about the gun that premiered in Exploriens, it had one handle, a "sight", and the barrel. The barrel could have small translucent cones attached to make it a laser, or the small dish made it a scanner. (...) (24 years ago, 7-Aug-00, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Space Weaponry

(...) (URL) are absolutely right, I did forget about the Explorien's guns, considering Exploriens is one of the three Space themes I have in my collection. I guess there is a possibilty, I just wish that the laser gun module would have come in (...) (24 years ago, 7-Aug-00, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Space Weaponry

(...) flashlight! (...) than (...) I don't know... I like the fact that the weapons in the Space theme are a conglomeration of other parts which can be used for other purposes. That means to me that if you want weapons, you have to build them and (...) (24 years ago, 7-Aug-00, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Space Weaponry

(...) Excuse me, but that's what's *right* about it -- LEGO is about parts, not prefab accessories. At least, it should be. Steve (24 years ago, 16-Aug-00, to lugnet.space)