 Space / 3115
Re: Space Weaponry
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 7 Aug 2000 04:18:27 GMT

You forgot about the gun that premiered in Exploriens, it had one handle,
a "sight", and the barrel.  The barrel could have small translucent cones
attached to make it a laser, or the small dish made it a scanner.
Besides that I like MAKING my weaponry.  That way you have an original
arsenal and it can shoot any type of ray, beam, projectile you decide.
I don't think Lego is worried about the violence part, they just realize we
do fine, for the most part, without.
I not opposed to the idea of pre-fabricated space weaponry, I just don't
think it's necessary.
                                      Nathan Falslev
                                      nfalslev@netscape.net

                                      Exploria Main Interface-

http://explorien.homestead.com/main.html

You are absolutely right, I did forget about the Explorien's guns, considering
Exploriens is one of the three Space themes I have in my collection. I guess
there is a possibilty, I just wish that the laser gun module would have come in
earlier sets in different color schemes. Oh and the good side about the
weaponry looking like cameras and flashlights; They started a better line of
Town accessories. I guess what Lego made isn't as bad as I thought it was.
Thanks
for reminding me about the Exploriens!!!