 Space / 31041
Re: Nanosaucers! (January seed part MOC)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 10 Feb 2004 14:18:05 GMT

In lugnet.space, Ley Ward wrote:
   In lugnet.space, Larry Pieniazek wrote:

   Also by the way, my supersecret 3CS creation uses 2 of these parts but I think you’ll be hard pressed to find them.

Indeed. we might be a little less hard pressed if it weren’t so supersecret.

Come to BrickFest PDX and see it, it will be revealed there!