 Space / 31071
Re: Nanosaucers! (January seed part MOC)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 10 Feb 2004 22:04:54 GMT

In lugnet.space, Bruce Hietbrink wrote:
   In lugnet.space, Ley Ward wrote:

   See also the Pith Infiltrator for a 12 (or 15) piece MOC.

Hey,

Wrong link. That actually goes to one of my Tolkien creations. While I appreciate the plug, you actually wanted this link: http://www.mocpages.com/moc.php/2691

Bruce

Oops. Um...what Bruce said.

Here’s the link:no, really, it is here

So there we have a lesson in checking links. And, making sure that you paste the entire link without leaving out any letters or numbers. At least it pointed somewhere, rather than 404ing.

Thanks Bruce. And here’s a better plug. Check out Bruce’s Tolkien creations deliberately (not by accident) here starting on the first page. And, while you’re there check out his chemistry lab; it’s hilarious.

Peace and details, details,

Professor Whateverly