 Space / 31042
Re: First MOC Post
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 10 Feb 2004 14:23:10 GMT

   The rest of the photos: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=71876

Mike, saw this on Bshelf, and must say it is cool. Standing ‘upright’ it does look like the badguy ship from Stargate.

One thing ive got to say, is that by the pictures - it is a bit difficult to get a good understanding of what is what - perhaps if you backed up a little bit from the moc - would help give some room around the creation to really see what it is.

thanks for sharing - and lets keep these wacky designs coming!

-lenny