 Space / 31089
Re: First MOC Post
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 11 Feb 2004 01:35:22 GMT

In lugnet.space, Ley Ward wrote:

Welcome Mike,

Excellent design, well greebled, and everything else that others have already said. I especially like the image you put in the post; it has a facial quality to it. Alien, but definitely a face.

Thanks! Quite unintentional, I assure you. But somewhat creepy, too, upon further reflection.

   I think ‘non-standard’ is the new standard.

But then, wouldn’t ‘standard’ be non-standard, and therefore, standard? Hmmm...

Mike