 Space / 30993
  Nanosaucers! (January seed part MOC)

Suddenly a screaming comes across the sky. A new spacecraft has appeared, and then another. Where are they from? Do they come in peace? Stay tuned. (2 URLs) See more (URL) post mod> (or change the image numbers 01 through 06.) and only 8 pieces (or (...) (20 years ago, 9-Feb-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Nanosaucers! (January seed part MOC)

(...) Very nifty. Very Fifties! The flames are an especially nice touch. And they use TK's favorite piece(1)! Neato. Hmm.. I wonder if this trick of clamping flags inside dish pieces has any other applications (other than greebling)? How sturdy is (...) (20 years ago, 9-Feb-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Nanosaucers! (January seed part MOC)

(...) Thanks Larry, Nothing says 'swoosh' quite like flames coming out of an MOC. If only the 5-stud pieces were as plentiful as the flames. (...) I'm sure there must be other applications. I just can't think of any at the moment. The construction (...) (20 years ago, 10-Feb-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Nanosaucers! (January seed part MOC)

(...) Come to BrickFest PDX and see it, it will be revealed there! (20 years ago, 10-Feb-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Nanosaucers! (January seed part MOC)

Professor, What is the piece count of one of these? You may have maxed out the coolness:piece ratio. James Wilson Dallas, TX (20 years ago, 10-Feb-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Nanosaucers! (January seed part MOC)

(...) I won't be there IRL :(only in Minifg form.) Perhaps someone could take pictures? ;-) Peace and spycams, Professor Whateverly (URL) (20 years ago, 10-Feb-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Nanosaucers! (January seed part MOC)

(...) Well James, it all depends on whether you use Peeron's method of classifying the (URL) small lever> and (URL) lever base> as two distinct parts, or TLC's method of counting them as one when they calculate the piece count in a set. (compare the (...) (20 years ago, 10-Feb-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Nanosaucers! (January seed part MOC)

(...) Hey, Wrong link. That actually goes to one of my Tolkien creations. While I appreciate the plug, you actually wanted this link: (URL) (20 years ago, 10-Feb-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Nanosaucers! (January seed part MOC)

(...) Oops. Um...what Bruce said. Here's the link:(URL) no, really, it is here> So there we have a lesson in checking links. And, making sure that you paste the entire link without leaving out any letters or numbers. At least it pointed somewhere, (...) (20 years ago, 10-Feb-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)