 Space / 30333
Re: ...Fazoom brings you JUSTICE!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 14 Jan 2004 18:43:55 GMT

In lugnet.space, Chris Giddens wrote:
   Thanks Captain! Glad you’re on the side of goodness! We must discuss the location of the Grand Admiral! Meet me and Fazoom at the Waffle House on Moonbase DC at 0600. ~^-
Admiral Giddens <><
http://www.classic-space.com
space.

Mmmm, waffles.

I’ll be there as soon as I investigate an interesting lead about an 3vil petting zoo...

-Captain Forbes