 Space / 30257
Re: ...Fazoom brings you JUSTICE!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 13 Jan 2004 22:23:37 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Chris Giddens wrote:
   RE: Captian Fazoom
To: Space.

As PCS forces deal with the danger of the Eastern Block, other devious leaders have risen. Dr. Terrible, an evil clone of our missing Grand Admiral, a mutant Shpleem, and Dr. Cranium have infested the goodness of space with their 3vil...

Why is the assumption always made that communism=evil? Sounds like capitalist propaganda to me.

Regardless of the dubious political/military agenda PCS seems to be taking, they’ve chosen an excellent craft to do it in. (‘s about time they got a bit more colour ;) ) The PCS shipyards seem to be creating more beautiful craft with every design. Extra marks for using my most favourite ever minifig head.

Cheers,

Allister