 Space / 30288
Re: ...Fazoom brings you JUSTICE!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 14 Jan 2004 04:28:25 GMT

In lugnet.space, James Loewen wrote:

I was wondering if anyone was going to do prequel versions of any other space themes, but I guess you answered that question. The original Space Police is, in my opinion, one of the best themes ever and Galactic Peace Keeper is one of my favorite sets. Great job!

-James

YES, I love the original Space Police. Although I never figured out where their engines were :-D Cool things about the GPK were the fold out blasters (which the SP-X1 has in the form of fold out Freem Blaster), the prisoner hold (CUE in SP-X1), the whooshablilty (which this ship has too), and last and not least... the JUSTICE!

I’m hopin for a PCS version of the SP rover.

   Before Space Police... There were the Star Rangers.

I like it!

Admiral Giddens <><
http://www.classic-space.com
space.