 Space / 30295
Re: ...Fazoom brings you JUSTICE!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 14 Jan 2004 06:06:46 GMT

In lugnet.space, Chris Giddens wrote: SNIP

Thank you citizen for the compliments. Good is always cool. Captain Fazoom and PCS can keep up only if you join in the movement of JUSTICE!

SNIP

Well, your graphics skills are on a par with your building skills, so you make a convincing argument (but that grin is soooo alarming). We all want peace, right? (and the freedom to swoosh, of course) So, whatever I can do to promote peace, I’ll be happy to do.

Just one little but nagging question: Doesn’t Good need Evil? You know, as a target and a reason to build cool, ever so swooshable ships.

Peace and swooshing to all,

Ley