 Space / 30296
30295  |  30297
Subject:
3 new SW MOCs in the LEGO Magazine
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 14 Jan 2004 06:10:21 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

A few months ago I was commissioned by LEGO to make some alternate models for their magazine and website. They sent me the prototypes for the 4 new SW MINI sets and I came up with 3 models.

I don’t have the magazine but I hear it has some images of them with a link to their instructions at: https://club.lego.com/buildit/default.asp?

I also made a small Rebel Transport from Emipre Strikes Back. I think that will be in the next issue.

If you see or build them, tell me what you think!

    j o n
zemi.net
moonbase