 Star Wars / 16466
Re: 3 new SW MOCs in the LEGO Magazine
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 14 Jan 2004 09:05:22 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Jon Palmer wrote:
   A few months ago I was commissioned by LEGO to make some alternate models for their magazine and website. They sent me the prototypes for the 4 new SW MINI sets and I came up with 3 models.

I don’t have the magazine but I hear it has some images of them with a link to their instructions at: https://club.lego.com/buildit/default.asp?

I also made a small Rebel Transport from Emipre Strikes Back. I think that will be in the next issue.

If you see or build them, tell me what you think!

    j o n
zemi.net
moonbase

Jon,

I like them all, but the Federation Medium Transport is by far the best. I was wondering how LEGO actually came up with such a good limited part model, and now I know.

Mike

(BTW, I got the magazine on Tuesday.)