 Space / 30258
Re: Orion Update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 13 Jan 2004 22:36:37 GMT

Those are quite cool!  I like all the detail you've put as well as the general
shape- these are futuristic yet you can clearly see the ties to todays cars.  I
like the interior as well- quite carlike, yet with a cool layout and good use of
that type of seat construction.

My biggest complaint is the color scheme- I'm not sure those colors work well.
Try using less color and more color 'blocking.'  Other than that, these are very
good.

-JHK

In lugnet.space, Tyler Walles wrote:
Kamon corp is proud to announce to you the special limited editions Orion
Executive, and Sport

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/legoboy1486/Orion/extended/exec1.jpg

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/legoboy1486/Orion/extended/sport1.jpg

plmkwyt