 Space / 29479
Re: Cap-ship (was: How to stretch a brick supply?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 6 Dec 2003 20:19:38 GMT

Check out Paul’s site about offset building, it has some great ideas.

http://lego.kepplah.com/~arcadia/index.php?page=HalfStud

Also plates and click hinges and turntables make for some amazing angles to put on the outside and hide the box.

What you have so far looks great. Keep it coming.

Pat Bunn