 Space / 29424
29423  |  29425
Subject:
How to stretch a brick supply?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 3 Dec 2003 21:34:56 GMT

Hey all

I'm almost done with my latest MOC, but I'm having trouble because of a
relatively small grey piece supply.

First, this is a space destroyer, maybe not a "cap ship" by some standards, but
~92 studs long.  The shape is kinda boxy, and I'm trying to think of viable ways
to break up the boxy look somewhat.  I'd appreciate a few tips on greebling with
as few pieces as possible, or with colors that look good in a yellow-grey
scheme.

The second problem is a little more pressing--I'm not sure I have enough bricks
to finish the bridge.  Does anybody have any brick-saving techniques that might
work?  If you'd like, I can provide sneak-peek pics, just ask.

Thanks for any and all replies!

Andrew