 Space / 28788
Re: Short Hover Bus MOC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 28 Oct 2003 14:18:32 GMT

In lugnet.space, Travis Kunce wrote:

   A political grey-area MOC (that’s a compliment from me to you),

I don’t understand... care to elaborate for everyone?

Well to be completely PC, we are supposed to ignore that we are all different, and pretend that we are all the same. Building the short bus reminds us all that some of us are different.

And I say it’s a compliment because I like MOCS that make a statement

   but an excellent
   translation from the modern phenomenon.

Great work on the windows, and capturing the basic ‘bluebird’ shape, but updated for the 23rd 1/2 century.

Bluebird... I totally forgot that name. I might make a decal of it or something.

There aren’t as many Bluebird built buses these days, but they are still the iconic american school bus.

-thanks Aaron. I hopefully will have vans pouring out, until i run out of those silly engine parts or wedge slopes.

-tk

I don’t think anyone has done a Good Humor van. Or a dog catcher. Or the FedEx truck. Need to borrow some orange and purple?

Aaron S